Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Training Log - Entry 124 - 11/4/2020 - Full Body, SPP Anchor 7 W1D2

 Warmup: 3 x 30 jump ropes, 5 pushups, 10 band pullaparts (20 lb)

Jumps: 4 x 5 over bucket

Squat
245 x 3
279.5 x 3
315 x 6
337 x 1
355 x 1


Deadlift
275 x 5
305 x 5
347 x 5

Press
117.5 x 5 x 5

DB Curl
35 x 3 x 10

BtN Press
45 x 10
55 x 10
75 x 3 x 10

Pullovers
25 x 1 x 20

Prowler (AMRAP in 15 minutes)
70 x 8 x 40 yards

Notes:
Holy toledo I think I overdid it today. After finishing the prowler pushes I was absolutely wiped out. I feel absolutely dead, but also happy with the squat joker sets today. Could have pushed the PR set a little more, but I lost my balance on rep 6 and decided to just shut it down. Head space on squats is still problematic for me, but I'm getting better about keeping my mind clear under the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment