Monday, December 28, 2020

Training Log - Entry 147 - 12/28/20 - 5/3/1 Full Body, SPP 3 W3D1

Warmup: 100 jump ropes

Jumps/Throws: 10 Backwards Med Ball Throws (4 lbs)

Zercher Squat: 200 x 5 x 5

Chins (SS w/ Zerchers):
BW x 5
+5 x 5
+10 x 5
+13.5 x 5
+11 x 3 x 5

Axle Press:
120 x 5
140 x 5
154.5 x 5

Assistance:
- Rear Delt Flys: 10 x 3 x 10 (SS w/ Pullovers)
- Pullovers: 25 x 3 x 15

Notes:
Today sucked, but not in a bad way. I ended up having to cut out some stuff from last week; Zerchers are more taxing on my upper back than I anticipated. That plus starting a bonafide cut and some regrettable conditioning decisions. I'm happy with everything though, I got the majority of the work done despite the recovery deficit.

No comments:

Post a Comment