Warmup: 100 jump ropes
Jumps/Throws: 2 x 5 jumps over bucket
Bench:
45 x 10
135 x 5
160 x 5
185 x 5
210 x 5
160 x 22
Assistance:
- Incline Press: 135 x 3 x 10, 135 x 5
- Band Pullaparts: Yellow x 10 x 20 (SS w/ presses)
- DB Rows: 85 x 2 x 5, 85 x 30 (SS w/ calf raises)
- Calf Raises: 135 x 3 x 15
- Planks: 4 x 60 seconds
Notes:
I had a lot of caffeine from coffee today, so I may have went a little overboard on all the assistance. Only time will tell. Incline press is really weird and I can't figure it out but it's not a big deal, only assistance work anyway. I felt super strong today. Again, probably the caffeine but it was still a nice feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment