Warmup: 100 jump ropes
Jumps: 2 x 5 over bench
Main Work:
- Power Snatch: 100 x 3 x 3
- Power Clean: 130 x 3 x 5
- Press: 115 x 5 x 5
- Front Squat: 215 x 5 x 5
Assistance:
- Band Pullaparts: 40 x 5 x 20 (SS w/ Press)
- Dips: +35 x 4 x 12 (GS: Front Squat => Dips => Rows)
- DB Rows: 105 x 4 x 12
Notes: Holy crap this was brutal. I was going to move all the bodybuilder stuff I missed on Wednesday to here, but I was too wiped by the end of it to even consider that. The front squat circuit at the end always demolishes me, but that makes perfect sense all things considered. I get a full-body pump like crazy though. Tough day, not sure how I'll pull out another set on assistance next week. Good stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment