Monday, April 11, 2022

Training Log - Entry 398

ME Upper
Push Press: 45x10, 135x3, 155x3, 175x3, 185x2 (missed 3rd), 135x11+2 (1:00 AMRAP)
BtN Press: 105x5x5
Band Pullaparts: EFSRx10x15 (SS w/ pressing movements)

Giant Set:
- DB Row: 75x5x8
- Tricep Pushdown: EFSx5x10
- Side Bends: 75x5x8

BW: 185.6

Notes: This went good. Short on time so decided to do a timed AMRAP for backoff/supplemental work and it was a really good idea. I might start incorporating more of that, easy way to save time and work on rep endurance and also seems to be in line with the goal of straining.

Brought up the calories a bit this week, so we'll see how that impacts everything. Gonna start tapering up out of this cut for a diet break and to let me really focus on hammering everything I need to get the 500 deadlift. Once I hit that milestone I'll have my eye on a 525 @ 175 for a 3x BW pull, but one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment